Our custom stretch leather technology expands and hugs any leg width for a flattering and glove-like fit. Goes up to the knee.
A squared off and structured toe creates a sleek look while giving lots of room for your toes.
Inside zipper and leather laces wrap around your ankle creating a beautifully tapered silhouette from your ankle to your knee. Designed with a sturdy, chunky heel and three-part memory foam system.
Heel height: 3.6in/90mm
Shaft height: 16.5in/420mm
Handcrafted in Brazil.
- Nappa leather and stretch nappa leather upper
- Inside zipper
- Leather sole
- Insole covered in memory foam
- Leather laces with custom nickel free hardware
Our Nikki runs true to size.
The leather will naturally stretch and mold to your foot over time. We are available to answer any sizing questions – please email firstname.lastname@example.org We always respond promptly.
Free U.S. shipping.
Worldwide shipping available at checkout.
- ABAkvile B.Verified BuyerReviewingNikkiI recommend this productHow would you describe your foot width? RegularWhat is the most common U.S. shoe size that you wear? 7.5What U.S. size do you wear in this style? 8Have you experienced any of the below with your feet? BunionsHow would you describe the comfort? AmazingHow did the sizing run for you in this style? OtherRated 5 out of 5 stars43 minutes agoPerfect boots
These boots are it. I suggest, dont wait too long and buy it if they still have your size. I tried a half size smaller because my size was sold out. Unfortunately, it didnt work out for me. The design and the color are beautiful, timeless and super versatile. The materials and craftsmanship are top notch. I hope that Daniella will restock them soon.
- TSterri s.Verified BuyerReviewingNikkiI recommend this productHow would you describe your foot width? RegularWhat is the most common U.S. shoe size that you wear? 5.5What U.S. size do you wear in this style? 6How would you describe the comfort? AmazingHow did the sizing run for you in this style? Runs large by a half sizeRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat boots, hard to put on
These boots are beautiful and perfect if you have slim calves. The leather is very soft. I have a high arch so I ordered US 6.5, it was too big in the shoe for sure. I sent those back and the company made the swap to a smaller size easy. The smaller size fits well but I must say the boots are pretty hard to get on. A high arch doesn’t help but also the pretty wrapping straps
Make them even harder to get on. I
Kept these tall boots but really think the lower Milani boots would be a much better fit.DSDANIELLA SHEVEL3 months ago
Thank you for your feedback. It is so helpful!
The Nikki can take longer to get on and off. A lot of boot. :) Make sure to loosen the laces a lot especially with a high arch and the leather will stretch out in those area as you wear them more. Powder also helps for a smoother slip on.
We have a small promo going on and we will email you that code just in case you want try the Milani which is definitely more of an everyday boot. Please let us know if we can help with any questions or suggestions. We appreciate your time very much. Have a wonderful weekend! xo