Kamari’s custom design and shape seamlessly molds to your foot and ankle, creating a slender look.
The woven leather is very supple and comfortably hugs your foot and ankle for a flattering effect on the leg that pairs well with wide pants, skinny jeans, a skirt or dress.
An invisible zipper on the inside of the boot allows you to quickly slip her on and off. The square toe shape allows your toes to lay flat and not get pinched together, with a thicker heel for a more sturdy feel.
Can be worn all year round, with or without socks.
Heel height: 2in/51mm
Shaft height: 6.3in/160mm
Handcrafted in Brazil.
- Lambskin leather & cotton lining for breathability, softness & easy to care for - holds up well to natural skin oils and/or cleaning
- Leather sole
- Insole covered in memory foam
- Hand woven leather upper and heel
- Nappa leather laces
Runs true to size. For a wider foot we recommend sizing up a half size.
We are available to answer any sizing questions – please email email@example.com. We always respond promptly.
Free U.S. shipping.
Worldwide shipping available at checkout.
- MGMindy G.Verified BuyerReviewingKamariI recommend this productHow would you describe your foot width? RegularWhat is the most common U.S. shoe size that you wear? 8What U.S. size do you wear in this style? 8.5Have you experienced any of the below with your feet? BunionsHow would you describe the comfort? AmazingHow did the sizing run for you in this style? True to sizeRated 5 stars41 minutes agoKamari
They are stunning
- IVIsabel V.Verified BuyerReviewingKamariI recommend this productHow would you describe your foot width? NarrowWhat is the most common U.S. shoe size that you wear? 8What U.S. size do you wear in this style? 8.5Have you experienced any of the below with your feet? OtherHow would you describe the comfort? OkHow did the sizing run for you in this style? Runs small by a full sizeRated 4 stars2 weeks agoStylish
I really like the Kamari, they are super stylish. When I first wore them they hurt a lot, definitely needed some breaking in - I think because these run a full size smaller than my usual size (8), but I had to order 8.5 because my foot is narrow and I have thin ankles, so the size 9 did not fit well/were loose.
After breaking in they are fine now, and they were great to walk in - even in the cobbled sidewalks of Lisbon.